Saturday, October 24, 2009

i think i'm falling for you ;)

I don’t know but
I think I maybe
Fallin’ for you
Dropping so quickly
Maybe I should
Keep this to myself
Waiting ’til I
Know you better

I am trying
Not to tell you
But I want to
I’m scared of what you’ll say
So I’m hiding what I’m feeling
But I’m tired of
Holding this inside my head

I’ve been spending all my time
Just thinking about ya
I don’t know what to do
I think I’m fallin’ for you

erh, i guess that lyrics says it all ;). shit, this can't be happening. am i really falling for you?! people, i'm in serius trouble here!

to be honest, i've never felt this way before after mr.S. like da lebih setahun da x de feeling mcm ni. wah! hehe. funny thing is, i used to hate you! because i noe you're the same type as S. you noe i've been avoiding you for like.....berbulan2 kn? hehe. and i've promised myself to not to fall for your kinda 'species' bcoz i noe i would get hurt again.

but, look at me now. from the moment we went out together (eventhough it was a quick one), i just can't stop thinking bout ya. i kept on smiling, i could feel the butterflies in my stomach, my whole body would turn cold, and... i think i'm starting to like you. no, i do like you. i like you! ;)

i want you to know that, i really do. but... i'm afraid you don't feel the same way. i know a lot of girls are after you. or are you the one whom going after them?! eh, ape ni? ape ni? argghhhh. i hate that. i hate to have that kind of thoughts you know. it really bugs me. but it keeps on playing in my head. like "eh, die ni player la." pastu karang tukar plak "eh, tak kot. die mcm oke je ni :)". pastu tukar balik, "eh, die tak reply pon text aku? msg ngan pompuan lain la kot"

i'm sorry ue.... but i don't get ue. serius i don't get ue. i'm sooooo confused with you. of course i won't tell you i like you. i want you to show me that you really like me. like you really really want me. then only i'll let you noe the truth ;)



footnote
: so,i decided to start think positive about him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment