Friday, October 9, 2009

this goes to you young man!

last nite i couldn't sleep... you wanna noe y? well because all of sudden YOU pop into my peaceful happy carefree mind... mcm2 i pike psl you. especially time kite ade text hari tu. thank you very much S! i couldn't ask more!

"i pon suke you... tapi kalau i single time tu, i mesti da....."

DA HAPE HAH? DA HAPE?? how dare you said that to me? how dare you! you dun noe how it really kills me inside when you said that you still have feelings for me. for god sake, knp you kene torture i mcm ni? you obviously dun noe how hurt it is to hear someone that you SAYANG who happens to be yg da ade gf da pon ckp yg die still sayang kat you.


you think i wanna believe you? please! bule blah. dulu mungkin lah i ni dumb nk percaye ape yg ue kate tu. skang nih? dah tak da. bcoz i believe, kalu ue really2 like me at that time, you xkn buat ape yg ue buat kat i dulu tu. and you wanna noe y i've been avoiding to see you everytime you ask me out? can't you see?! i dah x nk ada ape2 da ngan ue! nada! zero! tak paham ke hah? let me put this in terms that people like you can understand. I DON'T WANT TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU ANYMORE. haaaa. skang baru ue paham kot? memandangkan muke ue tuh muke ala2 mat salleh kn. mungkin bhs tu baru ue paham?

you... come on la... you have a gf dat loves ue more than anything in this world... just please love her the way she loves you. don't ever do to her what you did to me oke? cukup je la i sorg yg ue tipu. x payah la nk buat damage kat hidup pompuan lain plak.

bcoz the damage that you had done to me is hard for me to fix it. obviously i gotta fix it on my own kn? buknnye ade pill ke ape ke.

hey you! FYI, a few months after i had the major meltdown with you, i had a bf. but it couldn't last. you wanna noe y we broke up? he said that he knew that i'm still not over you.

now, can't you see what you had done to me? maybe you rase mcm i ni oke je kn? maybe you rase mcm mende yg ue buat tu tak tnggl kat pape kesan pon kt i kn? well, you're totally wrong mister!

you wanna noe what's the difference between us? UE SUKE I. whereas, I SAYANG KAT UE. for me, there's a big difference between suke, sayang and cinta. and i tak berani lagi nk ckp yg i cinta kat ue sbb seriuosly i x paham pon cinta tu ape. i cume penah syg org jeh.


so, that's it! i had enough of you.


footnote : harap maaf. entry kali ni saye emosi sikit. lame sgt da pendam kot. saye jnji lepas nih tak de da entry yg merane2 nih.

No comments:

Post a Comment