Wednesday, December 9, 2009

i'm like a bird!!

yeah baby!! i'm done with school! i'm done with spm!!
ho yeah! ho yeah!
phewwww..what a big relief..
but still, i'm anxious bout my result. *gulp*
aduh, damn worried bout it.
i don't know how its going to turn out.

however, i'm glad things are over now.
my anxiety over spm are over.
now i can watch the tv with peace.
read my novels with tranquility.
and... i can dance with my heart out whenever i want to. huhu :)
plus, i can finally go out, hang out with my friends without mama nagging on me to study n yada yada yada.

ouh yeah, since i'm done with school, of course i need to fill my free time aite?
i want to work. and i got a job already. its at iris spa & fitness centre (obviuosly la kn?) haha. then, i want to get my driving licence. and my scuba diving licence! :DD and, i need a vacayy also. my family has considered a few places here and there and we still haven't decided yet. but idc, as long as it involves some beaches and shopping then i'm in! haha.


footnote : nadia, suraya n amani, i'm waiting for you guys to be free. you know i can't celebrate without you guys :)


No comments:

Post a Comment