Tuesday, February 9, 2010

shite!

i had my computer test this morning.

i should be at the imkeda's office at 8 am

BUT...

i woke up at 7.40 am.

i panicked.

took my shower for 8 minutes

whoa. that was fast man! for me laaa... :P

put on my clothes for 4 minutes

its 7. 52 am already

i screamed for my mom, she's still in the toilet -____-

luckily my dad was outside, he was feeding his ikan kelisa

"bah, send me to the office can ya? i'm late! asap bah!"

"ok, tp my wallet is upstairs..."

"no need for the wallet bah, we'll be qiuck :))"

dad start the engine and zoom off!

it was 7.55 already.

i looked at my face at the side mirror. i look horror!

so i put on some powder, eye liner and lip balm at the traffic light.

the car next to me was staring at me. like i care -___-

yada yada yada. i reached the office at 8.10 am.

damn! i was 10 minutes late.

the van was already there. they were waiting for me i guess..

i'm sorry :(

reached the test place and bla bla.

took a photo with the most selebet face ever! haha

i took the test for 21 minutes.


went out of the room and got my result. alhamdulillah. i passed it :)

47/50

it was okay i guess.

tomorrow i got the bengkel or whatever and have to be there at 8 am also!


i seriously need to put TWO alarms on my nightable -____-



footnote : now i'm sleepy. didn't get much sleep these days

No comments:

Post a Comment