Monday, May 3, 2010

empty..

i'm not in a very stable condition right now, i'm in thE SERABUT phase right now..
life hasn't been as wonderful as i thought it would be..
the same shit seems to happen again and again..

the truth is, ITS OVER. i mean me and him,
yeah i do love him, maybe i love him too much until i freaked him out or something..
and because of i was soo deeply madly in love with him, i became blind, too blind to see what he did behind my back..
i'm sorry, but i can't bear to be hurt anymore, no words, not a single word can describe how hurt i am..
this is hard for me..
it's not easy for me to forget you..
but what you did was so unfair and unforgiveable..


sooooo, i decided to go to langkawi this thursday..
i can't wait! seriously i can't!
i need to get out from here, i need to clear my head..
i can't stay here for the time being, everything around me reminds me of him..
i just need a time out..

and karma, please stop biting my ass!




footnote : what to do, i'm a loser in love


3 comments:

  1. no larh. you're not a loser..but he is.same goes to iqmal.
    herm. i understand yur feeling so much.it hurrtt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks eryn. haihh, nak buat mcm mane, benda dah jadi kan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha. rite2. rilex suda. irfa kn hott. hotties selalu menang. :)

    ReplyDelete