Saturday, November 21, 2009

it made me stronger

life is my fulltime job. in fact, its everybody's fulltime job. no matter what happens, we'll just have to move on.

life is unpredictable. yup, it's definitely is. its funny how you can lose something or someone in just a split second. first you can be so in love together or close like a family or bestfriend and the next thing you know, you both are enemies or 'just friends'. you lose that 'special' something. it's painful. it really is. just one mistake and everything change ever since. but one thing that never change is my love to you.

ya allah, aku redha dengan ketentuanmu. jika ini ujianmu terhadapku, maka bantulah aku ya allah. berikan aku kekuatan dan kecekalan.

i have to be strong. and i really am trying to be strong. SPM. itu lagi penting. tapi tipulah kalu this matter don't bug me at all. it does bug me. but, i have to let it go for a while so i can concentrate on my studies. i cant jeopardise my own future. i got a long journey ahead of me.

and, i accept your decision. i can't blame you for making that decision. i understand how you feel. since that night, i've been trying to put myself in your place. so i really understand how you feels. and i really hope also, by me trying to understand your situation, that you would try to understand my situation. but i guess i was wrong. it looks like i'm the only one whose trying to be understanding. i'm sorry, but that is how feel. i'm not mad at you but i'm just quite disappointed.

all i can say is, I'M SORRY. i know it wouldn't make things better nor change the past but that is all i can say. i'm sorry. i didn't expect this. you think i want this to happen? giler hape.

and i guess by me agreeing to the fact that we're separating, is the only thing i can do for you to make things right kn? i would do anything to make it up to you. so, if you want us to be apart, i have nothing else to say but just to accept it. i would do anything, anything to make you happy with your life once again.

i am weak without you. i'm sorry. but i have to admit it. you have become apart of me. when you're gone, i feel empty. i don't know if you remember this or not but i've told you before that its been couple of years that i've been struggling to recover myself until i met you. i'm willing to take the risk by opening up myself to you.

but somehow. i know that i can be strong. i know He is there. and my bestfriends kept me strong. NADIA, SUE and AMANI, you guys helped me through a lot. i don't know how to repay you guys. THANKS A MILLION. i love you guys.

and you, don't worry. we can still be friends. but things wont be the same again. its not that i hate you, no! i don't have the right to do that. its just that i need some time. u understand kn? this thing is hard for me. way toooooo hard.

and once again, I'M SORRY...


footnote : no matter what happen, I STILL LOVE YOU. that feeling wont fade away just like that. its still lives strongly inside me.

No comments:

Post a Comment